- -70 °C
- low pressure applications with different media including aggressive media
- mainly for the chemical and food industries, and pharmaceutical plants
- Highly reliable and flexible. Excellent chemical inertness against different types of media. Suitable also for vacuum applications.
- The wide corrugation provides good self-cleaning properties when media flows through the hoses, the PTFE-base material is FDA-approved, EG 1935/2004 and EU 10/2011.
- For specific connection fittings the corrugated hose can be flanged over the sealing surface.
- With inline flanging connection fittings, media does not come into contact with metallic connection fittings.
- coil-corrugated white PTFE inliner with carbon components
- antistatic design
- PTFE (polütetrafluoretüleen)
- kehtib ainult voolikule
- The base material has an FDA-approval, EG 1935/2004 and EU 10/2011.
- 260 °C